It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
(male)

shrek1221 HB User
testicular cancer?

hi i have a lump on each testicle internally about the size of marrowfat peas. if touched the pain is like being hit there hard. some days the pain is there without me havin to touch and some days they hurt like 1000 men kicking me there. they feel like gristle when ive beared the pain to feel. the doctor has told me on me on numerous occasions that its perfectly natural and that if he randomly picked 100 people from the country at least 90% will have the same problem (every man i know ive asked and neither of them have it). i went to a&e on 1 occasion and they did an ultrasound and they told me its just cysts and gave me some painkillers. ive had them for more than 2 years now and ive lost all my confidence with women and am sick of spending days in pain. im only 22. can anyone help?

Old 09-03-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
(female)

kalsmom HB User
Re: testicular cancer?

Well me personally I'd ask to have them removed. I mean if it causes that much pain why suffer through it? Take the cysts out and find a dr who will! And then after they take em out they can biopsy them and you'll know for sure. But you are much to young to sit around in that kind of pain and settle for a life of pain pills and no ladies! You have a great life ahead of you and are still SO young. I'd DEFINATELY go to another dr and say SO WHAT if 90% of men have these mine hurt TAKE EM OUT....the cysts not the testicles! Good luck....be persistent and get your self help there are alot of drs out there, that one doesn't sound very kind to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
(male)

shrek1221 HB User

i asked about having them removed at the doctors and the hospital and apparently the lumps are too small to be removed

Old 09-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
(male)

Believer63 HB User

Shrek,

Likely what you have is indeed cysts, epidimytis or a hydrocele. Usually antibiotics need to be prescribed - not painkillers. Testicular cancer is a mass that grows in one of your testicles and it can become rather large.... If the pea-like bumps you feel have not grown in 2 years, it's doubtful that it may be cancer....still you should visit a Urologist to determine the cause. Cysts are normally not removed from the testicle because it is in an area where a lot of blood flows so it can get tricky down there. If you have any questions, please post again....good luck!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:38 PM   #5
(female)

kalsmom HB User

Yeh try antibiotics maybe that will get rid of the pain rather than JUST painkillers! Me, I'd just find a dr that would remove them....if they were hurting me I'd be a pest. But I'm a wuss...

And on another note. Please remember my dad had a lump for 10 years that did not change or hurt. UNTIL one day. And he is GONE. Not trying to scare anyone well ok I am trying to get peoples attention a little....he didn't take it serious after years of prodding from my mom but it wasn't "bothering" him and didn't have time to go to the dr....If he was here I'd kick his A**....anyway...better safe than sorry. Usually sorry is too late. I never look a lump in the eye now without suspicion first and ask questions later!

Closed Thread