It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
(male)

somedude87 HB User
Question Little Ball In Scrotum (Testicular Cancer?)

So for the past few months I've noticed this little ball in my scrotum. Though it's not on my testical, it's behind (or underneath) them like on my body? It's perfectly round and pretty darn small. I don't have insurance currently so I don't have the luxury of just going to the Dr. for advice so I thought I should just look online. Any idea what this is or could be? I thought maybe testicular cancer but isn't that just a "lump" ON your testicle? Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
(male)

Bin_man HB User
Re: Little Ball In Scrotum (Testicular Cancer?)

I'm no expert, but I think cancer could be a lump inside the scrotum as well. Having said that, it's very unlikely to actually be cancer, and is probably one of a number of harmless things.

The only way to tell, though, is to see a doctor. Could you afford a doctor visit, even just for the one checkup? I think it's the kind of thing you'd want to get looked at just for peace of mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
(male)

somedude87 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bin_man View Post
I'm no expert, but I think cancer could be a lump inside the scrotum as well. Having said that, it's very unlikely to actually be cancer, and is probably one of a number of harmless things.

The only way to tell, though, is to see a doctor. Could you afford a doctor visit, even just for the one checkup? I think it's the kind of thing you'd want to get looked at just for peace of mind.

Yeah I'm sure it's not, it's just one of those things I've felt and it's made me wonder. I make decent money, I'm just 1099 so I'm looking for some insurance right now. I'm going to go after I find someone to go with. Just thought I would come in here and see if anyone knew what it was or not? Thank you for the response though Bin Man!

Old 03-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
(male)

greengrass HB User

I have one too for many years, it is totally harmless, its small, smooth and round and not on the testies. My doc said it was a small calcification of sorts which is harmless, he told me to come back if it grows. If you examine your testies and there is a lump growing on your testie then it's time to worry.

For peace of mind and just in case make an appointment to see your Doc and have them check it out!

Old 03-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
(male)

somedude87 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
I have one too for many years, it is totally harmless, its small, smooth and round and not on the testies. My doc said it was a small calcification of sorts which is harmless, he told me to come back if it grows. If you examine your testies and there is a lump growing on your testie then it's time to worry.

For peace of mind and just in case make an appointment to see your Doc and have them check it out!
That sounds exactly like what it is!.. Thanks for the infro greengrass, much appreciated! I'll get it checked out when I get my insurance. Getting some opinions in here sure helped calm my nerves a bit, Thanks again you guys.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #6
(male)

rand000m HB User

Testicular cancer is a growth that's actually ON the teste. If it's above, below or behind it and seems to be attached to the "bag of worms" behind your ball then it's most likely benign. I've had one above my right nut since I was 16, and I freaked out initially but it is still the same some 12 years later so I think I'll be OK

Closed Thread