It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2002, 02:20 AM   #1

njoyurselph HB User
Post Testicular Cancer

hi well im lucky i came by this site just by surfing the net. very informative. First of all just wanna say to all the guys check ur testicles often and dont be emabarrased. i had testicular cancer and even spred into my liver and stomach. involved heaps of surgery and a stem cell transplant. but im well now and back on track. have been in remission for over 3 years. After all the touching doctors and nurses have downe my penis has become quite sensitive. how can i assist this. im also going to strt stretching my foreskin as well. any guidance would be appreciated

------------------
ev

Old 12-06-2002, 02:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey man, sorry you had to go through that but I'm glad things are going well. The process of stretching a foreskin has been described at length later in this thread. I'd suggest you look at those posts and see if it makes sense. If you still need some help, I'd be glad to offer some suggestions. Take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread