It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
(male)

manlyman HB User
How quickly does testicular cancer spread?

My left testicle always feels more "tight" than my left, and therefore, whenever I examine it, it always does feel a bit more bumpy. Or rather, not as easy to feel bumps, so not as smooth as my right one. I've never felt anything that feels like a "pea" or "rice"... nothing that obvious. Though I do feel "subtle" bumps.

So my main question is: How quickly does testicular cancer grow to where you can either really feel it, or where it feels obvious that something is wrong? I had them checked out in November, and the doctor said I was fine (can they really tell by just feeling the testis though?). I have another physical next month though. If something was there in November, would it have grown by now? Also, in a matter of weeks would I have noticed a difference (I began checking myself again last month and nothing feels different).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread