It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
(male)

Cody1379 HB User
Need help!!

I'm 18 years old, and I have a dull pain in my left testicle. It's been off and on for a while now, probably a month. The pain does get worse. It will send sharp pains into my abdomen. Sometimes it hurts so bad that I can barely move and I wanna throw up. I don't do a lot of lifting so I don't think it's a hernia.

I have checked for lumps and I haven't found anything. But I did find a lump in the scrotum not on the testicles. I don't know if it's part of them or not, but it doesn't hurt or anything.

The dull pain is not always constant but is noticeable. It's almost achey.

Do you guys have any idea of what it might be?! Any guesses or comments? Thanks!

Old 07-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
(male)

tumbleweed HB Usertumbleweed HB Usertumbleweed HB User
Re: Need help!!

In my experience TC does not cause pain - the only symptom I had was a small hard lump on the testicle. Offhand your symptoms sound a bit like a hernia, but I would go to a doctor to get a professional opinion

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

mosa HB Usermosa HB Usermosa HB User
Re: Need help!!

You should see a GP as soon as possible. The dull pain you mentioned could be an indication of a small hernia as you suspected. It doesn't mean anything that you don't lift heavy objects. The lump you felt in your scrotum is most probably a protrusion of your intestines into the scrotum. I suggested that you see a GP immediately as this intestinal protrusion can suddenly become strangulated and cause you far worse problems and complications and this would become an emergency issue which could have been avoided in the first place. Good luck.

Closed Thread

Tags
testicle, testicle cancer, testicle pain