It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2003, 09:09 AM   #1

lor 35 HB User
Wink throat cancer please give some replies !!!!!!

HI I WONDER IF ANY OF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVIXE PLEASE.....

MY HUSBAND HAS HAD A RED THROAT AT THE TOP OF HIS MOUTH FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS COMING AND GOING...

HE ATTENDED THE DOCS AND THEY ARE SENDING HIM FOR A BLOOD TEST TO SEE WOT IT CAN BE HE IS A MUSICIAN AND IS VERY WORRIED THAT IT MAY BE THROAT CANCER

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON WOT ARE THE FIRST SIGNS OF THIS THERE ARE NO LESIONS OR ULCERS I JUST HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS 2 WEEKS IS A LONG TIME TO WAIT FOR A BLOOD TEST
THANKING YOU

Old 05-02-2003, 11:53 AM   #2

Teaka22 HB User
Hi Lor, I am really new here and being obsessive compulsive over my throat everything scares me. Our throats are really disgusting things to look at when you start noticing these alien objects inside it. The only real advice I can give you is don't panic, you might find out that you've been panicking for something that can be cured with antibiotics or a creme! Apparently we all have bumpy throats, what we see is really sexy compared to what's down there lol Wait for the blood work, are there any visible growths or anything like that? Is his throat sore?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2003, 05:15 PM   #3

lor 35 HB User
HI TEAKA THANKS FOR REPLY MY HUBBYS SORE THROAT STARTED ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO ... A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HIS LIFE THERFORE HE HAD TO GO TO DOCS AND GET ANTI DEPPRESANT PILLS.HE GOT EVERY SIDE EFFECT FROM THEM AND RETURNED TO THE DOC THE DOC GAVE HIM ANTIBIOTICS BUT THE SORE THROAT WENT AWAY FOR ONE DAY THEN RETURNED IT COMES AND GOES HE IS JUST SO WORRIED AS MOST OF HIS FAMILY HAVE DIED FROM CANCER AND I SUPPOSE I WOULD FEEL THE SAME IF THIS HAPPENED TO ME
MY 1ST HUBBY DIED 7 YRS AGO FROM A HEART ATTACK AND I SUPPOSE I AM PARANOID AABOUT THAT AS I WAS YOUNG AND SO WOS HE (35)..... SO I AM ALSO FEELING WORRIED FOR HIM GOD IM GOING ON A BIT ARENT I U KNOW WOT I MEAN HOPEFULLY,,HE HAS NO GROWTHS JUST RED AND BUMBY ON HIS PALATE
THANKS XX

Old 06-09-2003, 09:22 AM   #4
(female)

Fanatic HB User
Hi. My dad had throat cancer and his first signs were difficulty swallowing and sometimes he found breathing a little painful, so watch out for these. All the best and I hope everything works out ok.

------------------
-Human dreams...such fertile ground for the seeds of torment-

**Fanatic**

[This message has been edited by Fanatic (edited 06-09-2003).]

**Fanatic**

Closed Thread