It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2005, 07:03 AM   #1
(female)

jake95501 HB User
throat cancer

hi i have posted on the GERD board alot due to my feeling of congestion and occasional wheezing down in my esophagaus, i am really concerned i may have cancer, i went to an ENT 1 year ago and he said it was reflux and he said also asthma, i am 30 years old non-smoker but i am freaking out because i still have the symptoms, also i have constant post nasal drip....could anyone tell me what there signs of throat cancer were, or if mine sounds similar?? thanks alot
michelle baine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 AM   #2
(female)

ktshorty HB User
Re: throat cancer

My mum has just been diagnosed with throat cancer - her symptons have been dramatic weight loss - severe sore throat along with lots of headaches and earaches... Not sure if this info will help you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 12:49 AM   #3
(male)

ermc HB User
Re: throat cancer

I'm paranoid I might have it as well. I'm only 24 but I seem to have a ton of symptoms for it. I did smoke in the past for 6 years and drank freuqently, I've since given both up. I also had gallstones and would have gall bladder attacks frequently (I was misdiagnosed for over 3 years leading me to lose employment, medical insurance and most likely causing whatever's wrong with me now.)

Pain in right side of throat and ear for a year now
pain under my right armpit
watering right eye
extrememly painful headaches on the right side
extremely sore left hip
raised red rashes on my arms
people keep telling me I'm losing weight as well even though I've been eating much more since my gall bladder has been removed.

a doctor even said he saw a swollen mass of tissue in the back of my throat and gave me antibiotics for it thinking it might be an ulcer with a trapped infection. I took the ab's for 2 weeks and my symtpoms have only gotten worse. I was unsable to see him again because I didn't have med insurance and don't have the money for multiple misdiagnosees to determine the cause I will be seeing a doctor this thursday since I now have medical insurance again but have been preparing myself for the worst. I can barely go to sleep at night without fearing I will die soon. I wake up every morning in severe pain and after 12 hours of sleep I'm still tired when I wake up.

Closed Thread