It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
(female)

MascaraLovee HB User
Random Lumps, and neck problems

I don't quite know whats wrong with me.
The doctors Ive been to, have had blood tests done and they don't know whats wrong either. At first I had symptoms of tonsillitis, and then it turned into strep-throat symptoms. Then on the left side of my neck closer to my shoulder, -about 2inches- I had a lump. It goes down and up in sizes every now and then it disappears. But I keep getting a sore neck all the time, as if i have strained my muscles, when I haven't, as-well as enlarged glands.
Now, I have a lump under my jaw, just before my neck starts, in the middle. Its about the size of a marble. It hurts to touch it sometimes and its hard.
I have no clue what could be wrong, does anybody else? :/

Old 01-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
(male)

thelounge HB User
Re: Random Lumps, and neck problems

i have something kinda like this, i have these wierd clusters of small bumps throughout my gum line like on the inside of my cheek. lol im super worried too and ive gotten no replies yet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2011, 04:06 AM   #3
(female)

worrywartmom39 HB Userworrywartmom39 HB Userworrywartmom39 HB Userworrywartmom39 HB Userworrywartmom39 HB User

Have either one of you been to an ENT yet? It could be any number of things. Up under the jaw you could have a salivary gland stone, or a mild throat infection or something. I am no doctor so don't take what I say as the answer. Just giving some ideas. Try not to worry and if you are still having the problems get in with an ENT! Stress is not good though, nor anxiety.....believe me I know! Good luck to you both :-)

Old 07-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
(male)

xexe HB User

I have this lump-like 'things' on the left side of my neck i was just thinking i could get some advice

Old 07-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #5
(male)

xexe HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascaraLovee View Post
I don't quite know whats wrong with me.
The doctors Ive been to, have had blood tests done and they don't know whats wrong either. At first I had symptoms of tonsillitis, and then it turned into strep-throat symptoms. Then on the left side of my neck closer to my shoulder, -about 2inches- I had a lump. It goes down and up in sizes every now and then it disappears. But I keep getting a sore neck all the time, as if i have strained my muscles, when I haven't, as-well as enlarged glands.
Now, I have a lump under my jaw, just before my neck starts, in the middle. Its about the size of a marble. It hurts to touch it sometimes and its hard.
I have no clue what could be wrong, does anybody else? :/
i have similar lumps on the left side, they are not visible unless I turn on the right side they do not pain at all but they are hard i do not know what could be the couse

Closed Thread