It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
(male)

GuerillaMonk HB User
My Throat Not looking well

Hi, my name is aleš and im worried sick about my throat. It has these little lumps scattered around + im hoarse all the time, but i thought thats beacuse i smoke and sing alot. (voice damage). But as many others here i have the same feeling that sth has been stucked in my throat. I was thinking reflux, but now i saw these lumps in the back of my neck that scares the c... out of me. I need some advice. Any1 that had the same problem and fixed it, please help.

Thank You.

Aleš

pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thr.jpg (89.5 KB, 5 views)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Throat Cancer or Ear Problem? Rick540 Cancer: Throat 6 08-02-2011 11:04 PM
what is the age for getting throat cancer sumacsingh Cancer: Throat 3 09-06-2010 04:12 PM
Throat cancer, but no risk factors? Karly25 Cancer: Throat 2 04-19-2010 05:28 PM
thirty one years old and have throat cancer sharondab Cancer: Throat 12 12-21-2009 11:09 AM
Having a very bad evening-worried of throat cancer reddevil Cancer: Throat 2 09-23-2006 03:44 PM