I've been diagnosed with Thyroid cancer that metastasized to the lymph nodes & lungs.
1. I've gotten the thyroid taken out and a few lymph nodes also
2. I went through RAI
3. Pathology reports show that the thyroid cancer cells are not in any of the 4 categories of thyroid cancers. In addition, they are very aggressive.
4. So now the doctor told me to just sit here and wait for another scan in 6 months. This seems like a long time especially if the cells are considered to be "aggressive" and " odd".
5. Has anyone here been to similar situation?
6. I'm only 29, i don't want to die that young, sighh!