It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Thyroid Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
(male)

ryanparks1887 HB User
Lump on neck, any input?

I have had a lump on the right side of my neck about an inch above my collar bone and maybe 4 inches from the center of my throat, it's not really hard and was about 2/3 the size of a marble. It had been there for close to 3 years, I recently became concerned with it as in a 5 day period(the past 5 days) it has more than tripled in size and now is sore to the point to where I can not hold a phone to my ear with my shoulder. Also it used to just be the color of my skin, but now has turned red also in that 5 day period. I cannot tell from looking at it but by touching it it does feel like it is pulsating. I'm 23 year old male, I smoke and drink fairly heavily, and cancer does run in my family. Also things that could be related, I have bad pains on occasion in my lower right abdomen, my vision is horrible, I have horrible sometimes dry coughs, tiredness, fatigue, and trouble breathing due to what feels like a constriced throat. I've seen people ask slightly different questions to have many different answers. I guess my question is does my details help narrow down what this could be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread