It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
(female)

hensiop HB User
feel unwell what are the symptoms of uterine cancer

hello, can anyone tell me what the symptoms are for uterine cancer,if there are any? i have had a post menopausal bleed and i have a thickening of the womb and due to go to day surgery next week for a hysteroscopy. it's just i feel unwell tired and somehow my pelvic area does not feel right like a bit crampy and i seem to have a lot of wind and bloated?
i would like to hear other peoples experiences , what happened to them,how they felt and treatments they had.
i don't know if i' am really ill or just really stressed out.
many thanks.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

MoLu HB User
Re: feel unwell what are the symptoms of uterine cancer

Hi Hensiop-
Did you have a biopsy? What were the results? I have pre-cancer of the uterus and won't know for sure until my hysterectomy on the 3rd if I do have cancer. For me I was six months into menopause when I had an unusual period. Bled harder than normal but no pain. Just didn't seem quite right so I questioned it. I too have felt bloated for some months. Don't know if there is a connection or not. Dr was very surprised by the biopsy results since I didn't have a history of heavy bleeding prior to this. I've stopped bleeding and haven't bled since that period. Thank heavens I called and questioned it. Otherwise I don't know if I would have found out as early as I have.
Good luck to you.
Molu

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread