complex hyperplasia with atypia..surgery postponed
i was recently diagnosed with complex hyperplasia with atypia and was
scheduled for surgery on 7/2..for a 2nd biopsy and d & C. During pre-op on 7/1 , it was determined i have atrial fibrillation and an appt was scheduled with a cardiologist (on 7/22), because the anesthesiologist said i need an ok from cardio/ before they will put me to sleep, etc. both of these conditions are new and surprising for me.................... my question concerns how safe is it to delay this. i getting jittery
waiting and don't know if the comp.hyper/with atypia progress quickly.