It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
(female)

mama77 HB User
Question I'm litlle bit worry

hi everyone

i got my report from my physician after my pap came abnormal, that my biosy and had leep procedure came normal.i don't have any bleeding, just a cramp and a black liquide come out of my urine. i would to know if it's normal .

Last edited by mama77; 01-13-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Old 01-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
(female)

cejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB User
Re: I'm litlle bit worry

Would have thought that any discolouration in the urine would need to be checked fast. I had cramps I ignored, eventual blood in urine. I am no expert but suggest you ask hard questions and demand answers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User
Re: I'm litlle bit worry

The black discharge after any biopsy of the cervix is from the solution the doctor applies to reduce bleeding and speed healing: Monsel's solution. It goes on looking like spicy mustard, but when it mixes with blood it looks like used coffee grounds. It should go away within a week or two.

If you have foul smelling discharge or you run a fever, go to the doctor immediately. If it is the weekend or night, go to the ER. It is important to get that taken care of.

Good luck!

Closed Thread