It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
(female)

jessmile987 HB User
Really worried.

I have been having abnormal/heavy bleeding since November 2008. As of now I haven't had a regular period. I have probably gone about 10 days this whole past 3 months without bleeding. I've also had really heavy clotting. Normally I would have little clotting during my period which would pass after just one day. But there have been periods during the past 3 months where it will just keep coming.

I've been to a doctor and had an ultrasound and trans vaginal ultrasound, but the doctor's haven't given me very much detail other than the lining of my uterus is thick. They're not very friendly or helpful.

Now I have to wait until March 23rd to see a gynecologist. Meanwhile, I'm getting really worried that I'm still bleeding for this long. Sometimes my stomach will hurt, then I'll start bleeding kind of heavy. But the pain is not like cramps you get during a normal period. My actual stomach will start hurting.

I don't know...it just worries me because the only thing I can do while I'm waiting between appointments is do research and a lot of it leads to things that really scare me. I'm only 21, I should be healthy.

I'm posting this mostly because I can't really be that open about this with anybody else so it kind of helps to talk about it.

Thanks for listening.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
(female)

flowerroot HB User
Re: Really worried.

i had heavy bleeding with clots for the past few years and approaching menopause. My bleeding has been serious and I am anemic and cant tolerate iron. My stomch hurts too due to lack of blood. Check to see if you are anemic. You need to take vitamins and iron

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread