It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
(female)

maemae68 HB User
how sick should I feel with stage 1 uterine cancer

how sick will I feel with stage 1 uterine cancer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2009, 07:05 AM   #2
(female)

cejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB Usercejayb HB User
Re: how sick should I feel with stage 1 uterine cancer

Mae. Hopefully you will get responses from others but I have stage 3/4 uterine cancer and have never felt unwell. Discomfort for a couple of days when getting out of bed after surgery and tiredness in the latter stages of radiotherapy but otherwise...as normal. Two years now.
Ce

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
(female)

Abigailtwo HB User

I have Stage 1 C and just had a complete hysterectomy. But before surgery I was just tired all the time. Lots of bleeding. Radiation is next for 4-5 weeks or so. I don't know what to expect though I've read about it some online. I just get tired now from the surgery, but expect to be tired with radiation too. Hope that helps a bit. Thanks.

Old 10-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #4
(female)

Abigailtwo HB User

yes, just tired mostly is how I've always felt. Nothing more really. The bleeding was awful though. Glad that's over with. Thanks.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #5
(female)

santee245 HB User

Hi,

I hope this helps you out. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer stage 3C which has progressed to what the drs. say the lungs. I had radiation for 38 treatments. It was rough, I made it through, just make sure they give you medication to keep you from throwing up. It does make you so tired though. I am now going through chemo which is much rougher, hard to eat or taste. You might not have to have that though. I don't know for sure. I am still fighting, don't give up, there are a lot of wonderful people on here that will help you along the way. Carolyn

Old 10-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
(female)

maemae68 HB User

I thank you for answering me.

Take care.

mae

Closed Thread