My surgery was originally scheduled for June 9th for a Davinci hysterectomy for dx of endometrial adenocarcinoma which was found through biopsy with results of Grade I. Just heard from my gyn who decided that it would be best to have a gyn/onc standing by to assist.
I am so worried that the delay will be dangerous as far as the cancer spreading even though my gyn insists it will not be. I really like my gyn who has done over 300 robotic hysterectomies and also teaches the procedure to other doctors. The oncologist is also very experienced.
I am torn as to what to do???? Should I try to find another doctor to see if it can be done sooner or trust that it will be ok to wait per my gyn?????
Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated...