It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
(female)

Wyogirl73 HB User
Some questions please!

I have some questions and hoping somebody has some insight. I have been having menstrual problems for at least a year. Sometimes I have a period every 2 weeks and sometimes every 3 weeks. I have PCOS though and my periods have been irregular in the past, even though they had been regular for about 9 years up until the last year. My doctor just said sometimes that is normal as you get older, I am 38. I have also been having a lot of clear discharge and pelvic pressure. The pelvic pressure is pretty consistent throughout the month. My newest symptom that sent me to a gynecologist instead of my normal internist was urinary frequency. I would got to the bathroom before running and within 5 minutes of running I will have to go to the bathroom again. Sometimes 3 times in 30 minutes of running. I had an vaginal ultrasound yesterday and my ovaries look good, which is great considering the PCOS. However, he said my endometrium stripe was undefined. He showed it to me on the screen. He said usually there is a distinct stripe and mine was not, there were no distinct edges to it and he was having to really push around to try and get a good look at it and could not get a good measurement on it. Anybody have any experiencing with hearing this and what that means? Should I not freak out about it? He asked if I had a follow-up appt with the Doctor and I do on December 7 but my mind will be going crazy until then. Thank you for reading and any advice you may have!

The following user gives a hug of support to Wyogirl73:
ninamarc (11-09-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB User
Re: Some questions please!

I don't know about the undefined stuff, but maybe they want to make sure there is no abnormal growth over the uterus that caused this undefined situation. Like something is blocking it... Definitely continue to check on the uterus and etc. to make sure there is no growth there.

About the urine, maybe you need to see a urologist? It could be bladder issue. Or UTI. Make sure there is nothing wrong in this area.

Sorry that you have the problems. Most women have issues with their uterus and ovaries in older age... Don't panic yet and the doctors may be able to help you.

Regards,
Nina

Closed Thread