It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
(female)

fitgirl71 HB User
Unhappy Freaking out please help

I did an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and the results say that my endometrial lining is 1.5cm thick which in mm is 15mm, the report went on to say that it is likely a normal fluctuation, it also said that ovaries, bladder and uterus were unremarkable which is a good thing but I'm freaking out about the endometrial thickening, they said a follow up ultrasound is suggested in 6-12 weeks could this be cancer I'm so scared, I know that when I did the ultrasound I was ovulating. I'm only 40.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
(female)

Mchouse6 HB User
Re: Freaking out please help

We have very similar concerns. I contacted my doctor because of break through bleeding. Was marking this to be pre-menopause (I'm 45). Doctor did an exam and said my uterus was enlarged and sent me for an ultrasound. Test showed that the uterus was the right size for (4) children but lining was too thick 17mm. He did a biopsy the other day and said he doesn't suspect cancer. Said my uterus hasn't been shedding all the lining and has been building up for the past 13 years (last child). Had to pull a lot of old blood before he got what he wanted for the biopsy. But I guess I'm just educating myself too much via the Internet. Like you all signs are leading to pre-cancer. I have fullness of the abdominal. Pain near my rectum (doctor said because my uterus is so heavy it might be sitting on my rectum) I have endometriosis and had an ovarian cyst during the ultrasound. He mentioned that I'm a good candidate for the ablation, but the more I read I think I just want it all out. Does that seem too radical?? Patience for the results (especially with the delay because of the Christmas holiday) isnt one of my strong points! If you have any advice would love to hear back!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #3
(female)

vlrbsly HB User
Re: Freaking out please help

Hello,
I have Simple hyperplasia of endometrium no atypia. Which is something like what you may have. To many hormones in your diet. Eat organic veggies , fruit and if you are a meat eater eat hormone free meats. Women are paying for all the things that they are putting in our food. Hormone is given to animals to grow faster , produce more milk ect.... Take care of yourself mentally and physicality because no one else can.

Closed Thread