It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
(female)

ashangel HB User
Enlarged Uterus, Thick Endometrial Lining and an Ovarian Cyst

I am 27yrs old and just got results back from ultrasound I had done last week. I had the ultrasound done because of heavy heavy periods and really bad clots and cramps, which the cramps radiate into my back, and the ultrasound also had to be done before my consult on March 23rd to get things set up for an endometrial ablation. Because of the bleeding the past yr and a half I am anemic. Well I found out that I have an enlarged uterus, the endometrial lining is thick and I have a cyst on my right ovary. I have an endometrial biopsy being done 12th and a repeat ultrasound on March 20th. I had a tubal ligation back in 2007 after I had my twins. I have 4 kids all together and all by c-section. I am now scared on what they will find considering one of my grandmothers is going through chemo right now for uterine cancer. Do I need to be worry about possibility of cancer? Has anyone gone through something similar. Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
(female)

tonyasaved HB User
Re: Enlarged Uterus, Thick Endometrial Lining and an Ovarian Cyst

What did you find out i am 35 and sounds like you have some of the same problems as I do and i'm waiting for my Dr to get back with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashangel View Post
I am 27yrs old and just got results back from ultrasound I had done last week. I had the ultrasound done because of heavy heavy periods and really bad clots and cramps, which the cramps radiate into my back, and the ultrasound also had to be done before my consult on March 23rd to get things set up for an endometrial ablation. Because of the bleeding the past yr and a half I am anemic. Well I found out that I have an enlarged uterus, the endometrial lining is thick and I have a cyst on my right ovary. I have an endometrial biopsy being done 12th and a repeat ultrasound on March 20th. I had a tubal ligation back in 2007 after I had my twins. I have 4 kids all together and all by c-section. I am now scared on what they will find considering one of my grandmothers is going through chemo right now for uterine cancer. Do I need to be worry about possibility of cancer? Has anyone gone through something similar. Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread