It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
(female)

SierraSunset HB User
Uterine Biopsy

I am not sure if I am in the right forum for my questions but I would like to get others opinions of my situation. Last month i had an early period (25 days since my last period). The bleeding was alot more than usual with clots, no cramps just heavy bleeding and clots. It lasted for 5 days and then calmed down to light spotting and I thought my period was going away. somewhere around 2 days after when i wiped I saw brown blood that went on for another 3 or 4 days but only when I wiped. The next couple days I didn't see any blood at all when I wiped so i had sexual intercourse and bam the blood was back the next morning, bright red like another period. I am like what the heck is this! So i called my Dr and he wanted to do a uterine biopsy. He did it, it hurt very bad and I am waiting for my results to come back. This is the first month I ever had anything like this, my periods are usually on time every 30 days and last 5 to 6 days. I also want to mention that a couple weeks before this period, my stomach was extremely bloated, I mean I looked about 8 months pregnant and i had stabbing pains thru my right breast. My breasts were also very sore thru out the month. Even going thru the spotting after this period, my boobs never stopped hurting. I don't know what caused such severe bloating but it was not pretty. My pants did not even fit me. I am worried about this being uterine cancer, I have not gotten results and its been 5 days. Has anyone gone thru anything similiar and it turned out to be something else. Your thoughts are very important to me...Thanks!

Last edited by SierraSunset; 04-14-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
(female)

79amanda HB User
Re: Uterine Biopsy

I have been having issues for about a year with my monthly cycle. It lasts about 20 days out of month. Mostly light, but annoying. My old dr did not seem to be concerned. I also told them I had more pelvic pain (I have a condition called Interstitial Cysitis). I went to a new dr. and told him what was going on. He says I have an enlarged uterus that is about the size of an 8 to 10 week pregnancy. He did a biopsy of my uterus also. I am waiting for the results to come back. I am panicing, always thinking the worst. What was the outcome of your biopsy? (If you don't mind sharing).
Thanks.
Amanda

Last edited by 79amanda; 05-27-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: adding more info

Closed Thread