It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
(female)

smileytami HB User
Why me... (HELP)

Please I need help I've gone in to see why I was losing my hair lots of hair in the tub and in my hands when I'd put my hands through it. My Dr. wanted my Iron count so we had my blood drawn. 3 days later I found out I was extremely anemic. that means more test. ultra sound on the outside and the inside of my uterus. why there because I told Dr. I've been having heavy heavy menstrual bleeding. for the past 2years. maybe longer. they see something on the ultra sound so now I have to go in for a MRI same thing but I have a appt with a ob gyn. This wonderful Dr. had more blood drawn and found that I was not in perimenopause but in menopause and shouldn't be having my period at all. so now he wants to do a Endometrial Biopsy. (well now you can say I'm extremely scared.) I have to wait a week to hear whats going to happen after that test. which is this Thursday July 12-2012 And I have no one to talk to about this. no one that's gone through this to help me. I don't have a mother to talk to. so please anyone. THANK YOU.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
(female)

pookado HB User
Smile Re: Why me... (HELP)

Dear Smileytami,

Please do not worry just yet. I dont have uterine problems, but i am a 31 year old mother of two that has been diagnosed with stage 4 nasopharynex cancer. So like i said untill we have to cross the bridge of a diagnosis, and better yet Doctors are not always 100% thats why its called practicing medicine not perfecting medicine, so please I know believe me its so hard to have this on you I am truly sorry that you are even going through this right now but remember you are and will go and get through this!!!! I hope I have not rambled and I hope that I have helped and if not to offend you i am saying a prayer right now for you to recieve a good report from the doctor which will hopefully end your anxiety. Smileytami I can tell by your name that you are normally an upbeat person who smiles so I just ask Father God to return your joy and eliminate any fears that you may be having right now and know that even though you dont have anyone to talk with God is always there for you, he wants you to talk to him and trust him. i hope I have not over stepped boundries I just want you to know that even though we are strangers I care for you and your health!!!! Hope and believe for a good report specially for you !!! please let me know how it turns out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread