It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User
Bleeding/Spotting, Achy, Probs for many yrs

Hello,
I've never had very regular periods but nothing extreme. They've been heavy, light, short & long. I've had them 2 weeks apart & even 7 weeks apart. The lat couple yrs the most irregular. I've had spotting between, I think that's hennim ovulating. Also the last yr or so I tend to spot alittle a few days before I start. The last 2 days I've had spotting when I wipe, I had my period about 2 weeks ago. I've had mild cramping in my uterus for a long time now. It's like a very light cramping, not painful but more uncomfortable lately. I hurt my back in 05 & always have atleast a little lower back pain. But it kinda feels like its achy with my uterus crap like discomfort.
I really haven't thought too much into it bczude ive had other problems since I was 18, 32 now. I have chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, a dissociative disorder called derealization, hypothyroidism, & severe degenerative disk in my back. My fatigue & pain has become so bad that I'm nauseous & vomiting is common. I rely on pain meds now to get through my day. I tend to push myself all the time. Today the pain meds haven't really done anything & just so exhausted & hurt.
I know there is something else going on with me & maybe many my problems are connected. These days I think about cancer because that's how I feel. Like my body is attacking itself. But if there was some sort of cancer I think I'd of been diagnosed by now. Or maybe whatever is going on with my uterus has just gotten worst over time & become cancerous...
I dunno. I only see the dr for the same symptoms & probs ive had over the years. I know I'm not a hypochondriac. I've broken my wrist in 3 places & didn't see a dr till the next day. That's just an example. I'm not one to run to the dr all the time. But I don't have faith in very many doctors. I've met too many that just were no help at all. I've learned that after this long, this is how it'll always be. But I refuse to not try & figure out what else is going on. I just want to control these things as much as possible.
I haven't seen a obgyn for over 2 yrs. I'll be scheduling an appt tomorrow.
What tests should I ask for?
Any ideas? It's probly not cancer but didn't know where else to talk about it. I would have never came here if it weren't for the discomfort, bloating, cramping, bleeding...
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
(female)

sleepytee HB Usersleepytee HB User
Re: Bleeding/Spotting, Achy, Probs for many yrs

I feel for you. You are not a hypochondriac, it's a shame that within your story of pain and confusion you even have to address that. People (including doctors) are so quick to assume that it is Ridiculously Mean!! Hang in there, we do have to keep trying to figure it out!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sleepytee For This Useful Post:
thefarm (09-19-2012)
Closed Thread