It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 11:55 AM   #1

rollin4stoner HB User
Sore jaw/headaches

I used to dip but I managed to quit. Now usually every morning I wake up with a pain in my left side jaw and it eventually converts into a headache. there are no lumps in my mouth I was just wondering If any one knows whats causing this.

Old 03-28-2004, 12:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

butterflytrans HB Userbutterflytrans HB User
Re: Sore jaw/headaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin4stoner
I used to dip but I managed to quit. Now usually every morning I wake up with a pain in my left side jaw and it eventually converts into a headache. there are no lumps in my mouth I was just wondering If any one knows whats causing this.
Do you have any ear pain?

How long did you dip for? Did you smoke tobacco at all? Any troubles swallowing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2004, 09:04 AM   #3

krimikkea HB User
Re: Sore jaw/headaches

Sounds like TMJ.....you should go see a dentist & they will be able to tell you. Look up the other symptoms of TMJ & see if you have any of them as well. Good Luck!!

Closed Thread