It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2002, 01:14 PM   #1

MommyNeecey HB User
Post Update on My Aunt

Our Hospice nurse came today and said that her blood pressure was low (1o4/70) and her heartrate was high 112 ? I thought that was strange. She was also running a low grade fever. My parents have decided that she needs to be brought to their home to help ease with staying with her 24/7. Hopefully that will happen soon. They'll get a nice hospital bed, a port-poddy and hopefully the bed will help with not getting bed sores. That medication she put her on was "Lorazepm" an anti-anxiety drug which really knocked her on her butt - literally. It was quite sad - my dad doesn't like giving it to her - even though he's sick of arguing and fighting with her over the stupidst' things - he still doesnt like seeing her barely be able to put a cup to her mouth or stumble when she trys to walk - so I don't know what's next ....

Thanks for your concern eveyone!

Closed Thread