It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2002, 12:13 AM   #1

AcidicIsBad HB User
Post A Method Of Prevention, Please Read!

This may or may not help alot of you. But, Recently I discovered cancer is mainly caused by your Ph Level, otherwise known as your acidic level! Acid is everyone in your system, and people ages 60+ are 98% Acidic!, thus leading to---

Cancer

Diabetes

Arthritis

Heart Disease

Osteoporosis

Eczema

Alzheimer's Disease

Fibromyalgia

High Cholesterol

Muscle Cramps

Kidney Stones

Gallstones

Gout

Indigestion

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Lupus

Hiatal Hernia

Hypertension

Headaches

and many, many more!

But theres a way to lower and check this level. Talk to your doctor about having a PH Level Check, to see what your acidic level is. High levels of acid can damage your heart arteries, veins etc. etc. etc. Your body has a way to cure this though. By hardening your arteries/veins... you see where i'm going now? Well, when you have hard arteries/veins, they risk cracking!, If they do, your body can cure this always, by using a goopy sticky substance to hold it together like glue!, Guess what this substance is... Colestral! Its not what you eat that hurts you!, its what your NOT eating! Doctors/Pharmacist make 70 Billion a year a pills that lower your colestral... you think there gonna tell you about acid being the problem? Thats the reason they keep it to themselves, for the money. There are ways to absorb this acid though, many methods do certain percents, milk for example absorbs about 17% acid, while a certain pill that can absorb 100% is just around the corner, and can prevent the diseases linked to calcium difficiency I listed above! People from the east noticed that as chickens pecked at the coral calcium in there country, they had twice as many eggs, when they fed it to cows, they produced 4 times as much milk, and when applied to plants, they grew faster and larger! Soon they used it in there food, they lived to be 100+ and had active lives, Coral Calcium is the answer people... I read just recently a woman lowered her colestral 67 points by taking coral calcium for a month and a half, many comments about it include "Within three days, the pain was gone" its just that easy. I'm not here to sponsor any brand of coral cancer, I'm here to help, because it works... I'm 16 years old, I watched this special on t.v., its 3:00am... I thought more people should know, so I'm bringing the facts to you! Believe me or not, but look it up, goto a search engine like yahoo and look up Coral Calcium! Read the facts... ask around, goto your local pharmacist, It won't be long before I do!, My grandmas been sick recenly, so I'm gonna get her some

In 1932 some guy discovered cancer was caused by a lack of oxygen... it may sound crazy, but it got him a nobel prize, anyway, acid expels oxygen... the more acid you had, the less oxygen, therefore leading to cancer, absorbing this acid by taking coral calcium, lowers your oxygen getting expelled, possibly a cure to cancer! If only someone would work with this instead of counting there billions of dollars and not caring! Anyway, take this to heart, and try it out, it may help in the end. If you read this far, thanks for taking the time!

if I can help just post a reply, I'll check regularly!

Your friend,
Shane

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 07-26-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread