It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2002, 09:45 PM   #1

Precious25 HB User
Post Worried Out Of My Mind!!!

Lately, I've been thinking about death a lot. I'm always thinking that there's something wrong with me...especially cancer. I have what looks like acne on my hips...about 3-4 "sores" They are very purple and have white dry skin around them as they're drying up. To go along with this...I've had sores "down there" due to what my doctor told me was a yeast infection that I had too long. Those have also got me worried. Doc gave me some antibiotic pills to get rid of them but they come and go so I'll have to wait a while and see if they come back. Could any of this stuff be linked to cancer? Does anyone know? I'm tired of being worried all the time. I think I really need a shrink.

P.S. Can you get acne on your hips????

Thanks for your help...someone please help me.

Old 07-25-2002, 10:23 PM   #2

MommyNeecey HB User
Hi, I'm sorry but I can't offer any medical help, but at least I can sort of say I know how you feel. I am definitely a hypocondriac (sp?) I'm convinced that if there's something out there - I'll get it! Brain tumor, cancer, etc., etc., - I really want to think "positive" all the time, but with all this cancer etc., I'm always like - "Ok, when will it be MY turn?" My cousin had 4th stage Hodgkins. My husband's cousin also had 4th stage Hodgkins. My aunt is dying of Pancreatic Cancer.

Last week I had an ultrasound to try and spot check for Ovarian Cancer .. "just in case" since that is the "silent killer" and luckily everything came out fine! I feel bloated alot and that's one of the signs - so me - better safe than sorry! I hope to the Lord that nothing ever happens to me - but honestly I do think about what if it did .......

I guess we have to try and live each day to it's fullest and not dwell on negativity - but it's hard sometimes!! I just always want to be here for my two boys and that scares the daylights out of me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2002, 06:31 AM   #3
Inactive

marsv63 HB User
Lightbulb

Precious25,
Hope your feeling better today . What you have desribed sounds alot like herpes, Go to the herpes board and just check it out. I know that they can show up on legs,hips,butt,etc... Just look at the post and go from there.. Good luck and God Bless,Mars

Closed Thread