It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2002, 01:12 PM   #1

BabyGirl7813 HB User
Question Needing help for mom!

Im 17 years old. My name is shelby. My family has had many cases of cancer in it and no one has been able to find the adult link to all of them. My great aunt went in to have a mole looked at on her arm. She has the same type of cancer as the rest of my family. This puts every one in danger, my great aunts and uncles will have a 98% chance and the doctors said it gets 10% lower with each generaion! as for myself i have about a 94% chance because of both sides of my family. My mom and every one went ahead and purchased Cancer Insurance. Only problem is my mom has 8 questionable Moles and she has no insurance to go get them looked at. She works full time at a locally owned grocery store. but they dont offer insurance. My step dad is on disablity and that only offers it to him. My mom and me havent had insurance on us for almost 5 years. Thank god neither one of us got sick til now. My mom got me on State Health Insurance. but as for herself she cant do anything. We literally live from check to check at our house. If we find out she does have cancer if you know anything that we can get for her or a way to get money to at least get her checked out please inform me right away either in here or at [removed]
Thank you for your help and your time

Shelby!

[please do not post personal contact information on
these message boards, as per the guidelines. thanks.]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 07-26-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2002, 12:28 AM   #2

AcidicIsBad HB User
It doesn't seem many people want to help you shelby, but I will, I hope you check this often, because its 3:00 in the morning and I've just learned something new, its called Coral Calcium. It helps with cancer... I'm 16 too, i'm not some old guy, trying to help ya, I think we can relate in a way, both being young. Anyways, acid in your body expels oxygen, it was proven in 1932 that most cancer is caused by lack of oxygen. Well, if you have alot of acid in your body, you have hardly any oxygen, which makes you a prime target for cancer!, Get your mom some Coral Calcium, its absorbs 100% of acid in your body, and by doing this, you expel less oxygen, and have a better chance of not getting cancer! Read my entire post on coral cancer, it may help, I hope it does, I have no idea how scary it is. But I can imagine, thats why I'm up at 3:00 in the morning... trying to help ya. Good luck and I'll Pray, I hope you will too.

Your friend,
Shane

Old 07-26-2002, 12:29 AM   #3

AcidicIsBad HB User
Eh... I typo alot, I stated "Read my entire post on coral cancer" I meant "Read my entire post on corcal calcium" sorry for any mix ups.

Old 07-26-2002, 06:42 AM   #4

Lorrie23 HB User
Good Morning,
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I work for an insurance company and I know how expensive it is to purchase coverage. There is a lot of different things that you and your family might apply for. Have you ever heard of Family Health Plus. It is insurance offered to families depending on your situation. This program not only covers children but covers adults too. Try to call information and see if this is offered in your state. If not then contact Family services and see what info they can give you. Good luck sweetheart. I wish you and your family the best.
Lorrie

Old 07-26-2002, 08:49 PM   #5

telly31 HB User
I am sorry to hear about your mom and my prayers are with you that it isn't cancer. My mom has cancer so I know how scared you are. We too experienced money problems because she didn't have any insurance. We applied for state assistance medical insurance but it took 3 months to get it. We went to Cleveland Clinic and they were great about going ahead and treating my mom and then charging it to the medicaid card when we finally got it. If you have a University Hospital near you I suggest that if, God forbid, she does have cancer, you go there. They NEVER turn you away and they will work out a payment plan with you. I don't know if you believe in herbal medicine but she should start taking a product called Essiac tea. It saved my moms life! God bless you and my prayers are with you.

Closed Thread