It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2002, 10:06 PM   #1

StrwbrrySarrow HB User
Question CANCER - NEED IMEDIATE HELP!!!

Hi, I have a best friend who is really sick w/Cancer and doesn't really have the money to get kemo therapy done, and he had the chance to do it, and he's living in between houses, but he has a permanent address for mail, and the date that he was to get his kemo done was sent to his friends house in the mail; my best friend was at the top of the list but his friend where the my friends mail is sent was mad at him so he didn't give the appointment paper to him till a week later which put him at the back of the line for kemo, which means he's not apt to get it till a year from now, and he's only got a year or less to live. I'm really scared and trying everything in my power to delay the process so he can live. He hasn't been able to see his son since his son was born, he's so scared, he doesn't want to die at 23 or 24yrs. and he wants to be able to see his son at least once before he dies. Please if you can send me any info on cancer and therapy. I haven't found out exactly which kind of cancer he has, but anything is helpful at this point for affordable kemo. Please I am asking anyone for help. If you have any info please email me at [removed.com with the subject title: "CANCER". Please help and if you pray or believe in any type of God, please pray for my friend. His name is Dustin. Thank you for reading my messege. I'm hoping to hear from anyone.
Sincerely a frightened and concerned best friend

[edited to remove email address, as per the board guidelines.
Personal contact information such as email addresses
may not be posted on these message boards. The discussions
must be on the board, only, and anonymous. Thank you.]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 08-03-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread