It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2002, 02:53 PM   #1
Inactive

shygirl17 HB User
Unhappy WORRIED...HELP

I'm really worried I have cancer. Reading those scary medical books only make it worse. Does anyone know the names of testing a doctor performs? I wanted the name so I can research it and have something to go on.

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 08-20-2002).]

Old 08-20-2002, 04:08 PM   #2
Inactive

nickiecutiebbf HB User
Wink

hey, i know what you are going through. I have to go for tests on friday and i am really scared. I dont know what the tests are called, sorry i cannot help there, but i know how it feels to be totally clueless about this cause i am going through this right now. I have all of these swolen lumps on my legs. I am so scared. If you ever want to talk... email me. ANYTIME.
I hope I cheered you up a bit!
if you ever need anything,
-Nickie

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 08-20-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2002, 09:23 AM   #3
Inactive

shygirl17 HB User
Exclamation

Thanx for writing to me. I hope everything is good with you. Maybe its just lympnodes? I know there all thru ur body. I'm going to the docs thurs, i hope nothing is wrong. Do you have any symptoms other than bumps? I have a lump on my leg and my leg hurts off and on. I have other health problems and I'm not sure what to think, what symptoms go with what, ya know? But once again I hope nothing is wrong, and everything turns out fine for you ... email me, anytime. If you have AIM you could IM me at RavenGoddess03 Hope to hear from you soon..
God Bless.

Old 08-25-2002, 03:35 AM   #4

If its one bit of advice I can offer it is stay away from the medical books. I remember one time my mom brought home a very large book called "When to see the Doctor." Within a two weeks I had diagnosed myself with 4 forms of cancer, diabetes, and several other nasty diseases. I had myself scared to death but I refused to see the Doctor because I knew that he was going to tell me I had cancer or some other life threatening disease. Well I finally went in for a physical and to have a lump checked out. I was as healthy as can be, and that lump was my floating rib. Well after that my mom threw away the book

Old 08-25-2002, 06:45 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User
Avator l agree with you http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif those books are dangerous in the wrong hands http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

Closed Thread