It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2003, 03:59 PM   #1

Disturbed_Girl489 HB User
Lightbulb EVERYONE READ!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

am trying to start a "revolution." I need everyone's help! This is for everyone who has ever lost someone to a disease, who know someone with a disease, or have a chance to get a disease. That means everyone! The information I have is vital to everyone's health and could possibly save your life, although it is not suppose to be known to the public. In Europe and other parts of the world, doctors use hydrogen peroxide and ozone to cure diseases (including AIDS and cancer). They won't use it in the US because it can't be patented and nobody can make money from it. This could save the lives of thousands of people! Give this information to everyone you know. You can read it for yourself - HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND OZONE CAN SAVE LIVES!! Please help me! God has given me the strength, determination, hope, and ability to do this, and He sent me an angel to lead the way and guide me through this journey. Thank you God. Everyone, please help me to save the human race!

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 02-05-2003).]

Old 01-04-2003, 05:05 PM   #2
Veteran

Kamden HB User
So give us your personal experiences with this supposed cure. Have you been cured of cancer, your cousin of aids?

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 02-05-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2003, 08:18 PM   #3

no, i'm not the one with cancer, my father is. But the treatments they are using aren't working and he is back in the hospital at this moment. I am trying to find some way to help him, not kill him like the doctors are.

Old 01-04-2003, 09:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Dear Disturbed Girl,
I am truly sorry to hear that your father has cancer. However, I do not agree that the doctors are trying to "kill him." Yes, therapies for cancer can be very tough on the body, and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. However, cancer itself is a very tough disease. Untreated it will kill for sure.

I have read just a little bit about hydrogen peroxide therapy and what I've read isn't good.

Having been cancer-free for 18 months, I'm very grateful to my doctors and to medical science for keeping me alive and possibly curing me. I went through both chemotherapy and radiation and, while it was no picnic, I survived it and am well now.

It's understandably tempting to be angry at doctors when they can cure someone you love, but I'd be very wary of people who claim they can "cure cancer" with common substances. Thsoe people still take your money (maybe not as much of it!), but so far, I've not heard of one single person who was actually cured by any of those therapies.

Old 01-04-2003, 09:53 PM   #5

The FDA will not approve of it in the United States becuase it cannot be patented and nobody can make any money off of it. I've spent hours researching cancer and different types of treatments. Absolutely nothing has a guarentee of working. Doctors make it sound like they can help, but the doctors that are treating my father are just making things worse.

Old 01-05-2003, 02:07 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

rhody HB Userrhody HB Userrhody HB User
DisturbedGirl,

Keep up the good work, in trying to help your father. Although some alternative methods may or may not help, the amount of cures by traditional methods (surgery, radiation and chemotherapy) has been dismal. So, such dismal results keep us on the forefront, trying to find better ways....

I believe that there are some cures for some people who go outside mainstream medicine, such as we read about, but I think it takes lots of research and the ability to find something that matches the person's individual case. I had to outside standard medical pratices to cure myself of a horrible non-cancer condition (with natural healing), so I always have an open mind, to listen to other people.

Please share with us, any positive or negative news, so that we can better understand. Keep the revolution alive this way. We must press our medical professionals for better results. We are not happy with the current events - cancer is too often a common occurrence in the world - creating enormous suffering.

One of the things that disturbes me most about cancer, is that it is estimated that 60 to 80 percent of all cancers are preventable - by following a good diet, exercising, not smoking, and not drinking alcohol to excess etc. Imagine that...cancer would be cut by more than half - and so would cancer treatment and money to the medical profession. That's a significant amount. In addition to better treatments, we need to let people know the importance of cancer prevention.

Old 01-13-2003, 07:59 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

Jaytor HB User
H2O2 [hydrogen peroxide] has been shown to increase the rate of mutation associated with cells transforming from a healthy to a precancerous state. [Granted this was in a petrie dish in a lab.] However the chemistry here is the exact opposite to that of an antioxidant. This is because H2O2 increases the cellular oxidation process/metabolism.

Please check into how any so-called miracle product supposedly works - for your own peace of mind. Also, you may be surprised to learn that the government is actively sponsoring clinical research into alternative medicine therapies for cancer.

Closed Thread