It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2003, 11:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Post Message to Dana68

Hi Dana,
I was glad to see your reply to another post. I've been wondering how you and your husband are doing. Is he out of the hospital? Is he done with the radiation treatments yet? And how is the baby?

I think of you both often and hope you're doing okay.

Ruth

Old 03-19-2003, 08:15 AM   #2

TheColonel HB User
This is Dana's husband. I am, as you can tell, out of the hospital. I'm doing better, the radiation has been reduced and I'm on chemo every other week. The cancer is shrinking and they think that I can beat this thing.

The reason I'm replying and not my wife is that she has been ill recently. I don't want to get into details, but let's just say she is not in any condition sit at a computer or anything more strenuous than watching tv. Our baby is doing fine and is flourishing. If you wish to contact me privately as to Dana's situation, [removed]

Walter

[Please read and follow the board posting guidelines
as you agreed to do when you registered for membership.
Do not post your email address on the message board.]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 03-19-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2003, 10:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Hi Walter -
Thank you so much for letting me know how you two are doing. I'm so very happy for your good news...may you keep on making great progress. You've been a real trouper in going through everything that you've had to face, and you deserve to have it pay off for you.

You may have noticed that they deleted your email address, since we're not allowed to post them on this board. Please just tell Dana that I'm thinking of her and hoping she gets better real quickly. I'm sure the stress of worrying about you while also delivering a baby didn't help matters any. May you both have some better times ahead.

Warmest regards,
Ruth

Closed Thread