It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2003, 01:38 PM   #1

purple6 HB User
Unhappy Cancer? Very Scared!!!

I had a pain in my right armpit and a small ball under the skin. But it only lasted for a little over 2days. Could this be breast cancer?I really need advice. Should I still see a doctor since there is no pain or lump there anymore? HELP!!!

Purple6

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2003, 08:41 AM   #2

Chriztina HB User
Exclamation

Of course you should go to the DR!!! It might not be breast cancer but there are all kinds of other things it could be. (not to freak you out, but better safe than sorry) I have a disease that is called neurofibromotosis..that is a bif fancy word for masses that grow from the lining of my nerves. They are harmless until they grow on something of importance. I had one removed from my paraspinal area earlier this month that had grown to the size of a grapefruit!! I still have others that are marble size-in my forearm & one in each thigh...they don't hurt & aren't causing any damage. Please go to the dr-tell them you want a cat scan or something!!! I waited to long to have my tumor removed from my back & I now have that lovely thing called cancer. Procrastination will get you no where...It is your body & if something is freaking you out - go check it out!!!

------------------
Christina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2003, 07:37 PM   #3
Inactive

plutoren12 HB User
Christina,
you have a tumor in your back you say? how did you find out you had it? What cnacer is it from and what lead to the finding of this cancer? Let me know PLEASE thanks.

(I'm having back pain on the upper left side and am freaking out)

Closed Thread