It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2003, 03:41 PM   #1

TheColonel HB User
Post Begging for Help

My wife has recently been very ill. She hasn't had the strength to get out of bed. She is tired, weak, dizzy when she does stand, has nose bleeds, and is paler than I after chemotherapy. She says she can't even rais her arms to wash her hair in the shower. She is too tired to do it. Now I find that my cancer has spread and my time is short. I'm debating whether or not to tell her about the spread and my condition.

I was thinking perhaps she's anemic. She's recently given birth and it was not easy on her. Could she have leukemia? She's too weak to go to the doctor and I'm too tired to force it. Someone please help us.

Walter

Old 04-01-2003, 06:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Walter -
One other thought re Dana's condition...could it be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Has she had a cold or other virus recently? Of course, other things would have to be ruled out, but all of her symptoms could be from CFS.

Ruth

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2003, 07:00 PM   #3

TheColonel HB User
She bled a lot when she delivered the baby. After that she was ill for a bit and got weaker and weaker. I'm doing all I can to get her to be better. I miss her so much. I know what she's going through with me and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Thanks and I'll keep you posted.

Walt

Closed Thread