It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2003, 12:19 PM   #1

Joshy HB User
Post I need some advice

ok, hey everyone I'm new here and I'm wondering if I do have cancer.
I've been sick for a month and a hafe now, and I know in my heart somthign is wrong with me.
I'm hoping some of you who ahve or had cancer will please reply and tell me your symptims.
thank you vary much.
Josh

------------------
Josh

Old 04-04-2003, 10:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Josh,

There are hundreds of different types of cancers, and they each have their own symptoms. It would probably make more sense for you to list your symptoms; then maybe someone can point you in the right direction. Also, have you seen a doctor yet?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2003, 07:26 AM   #3

Joshy HB User
well I'm tired all the time,
some times I'm so tired it's to hard to wash my hair.
I have a sick feeling it's hard to dicribe. I have felt this was befor my birthday this year march 25th.
and in my heart I know somthing is wrong. And I Have not yet seen a doctor, but don't yell at me to go, I am going to go.
josh thanks

Old 04-05-2003, 03:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
Josh,
I promise not to yell, LOL!

Did you by any chance have a cold or virus just before you started feeling this way? You could have mononucleosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or a low-grade virus that hasn't gone away yet.

It's quite unlikely that you have cancer, but certainly if you continue to feel this way I would think you should get checked out. Feeling lousy isn't any fun!

Ruth

Old 04-06-2003, 10:09 AM   #5

HoosierBj HB User
A few other thoughts - fatigue & exhaustion can also be caused by increased stress or anxiety.

And, feeling tired all the time is a major classic symptom for depression. The trick here is that you don't always have to have a reason to be depressed, like a death in the family or losing a job. Sometimes your brain chemistry can do that all by itself!

I'm with Ruth, glad to hear you'll be going to the doctor so that he can start his detective work to figure out the cause of your exhaustion. Try not to worry about cancer quite yet and let the doctor narrow things down for you.
Keep in touch here and do let us know how you're doing!
Bj

Closed Thread