It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2003, 02:25 PM   #1

carol3111 HB User
Post alternative cancer treatment SANOVIV

Looking to get some feed back from someone who has been to SANOVIV or another type of alternative cancer treatment center. My friend has ovarian cancer and doesn't want chemo. Would like to hear about another person experience or reccomendations. Thanks. cw

Old 05-08-2003, 03:44 PM   #2
Inactive

sarez72 HB User
Hi There

I urge you/your friend to read up on vitamin B17/Laetrile. I keep trying to emphasise how interesting the research on this is, but no one seems to want to listen. However, it sounds like your friend does not want to do the conventional therapy, so perhaps she will be more open to it. Unfortunately I can't give you any links as my message will be deleted if I do, but if you'd like some further information, I'd be happy to email you.

My grandmother has been diagnosed with lung cancer - she's 84, and they've decided not to treat her. They're giving her radiation treatment to 'ease the pain', but it wont assist in making her better. She may be elderly, but she's not ready to die - she has a lot of fight left in her. We are about to start her on some B17 treatment and just see what happens. So in a couple of months I'll have some 'close to home' experience about this treatment - hopefully it will be positive! I already know of one friend who had his cancer go into remission using only B17 treatment (no chemo/radiation) which just adds to my belief that cancer has already been beaten - people just have to start (wanting) to believe it. Unfortuantely $$ and politics in the pharmaceutical (spelling?) world don't make it that simple.

Good luck to your friend.

------------------
Don't believe everything you know

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread