It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2006, 05:31 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

cher1052 HB User
Simple Friend Test

REAL FRIEND TEST!!! This is GOOD... I especially like the last sentence!!!! A simple friend,when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself (and doesn't feel even the least bit weird shutting your 'beer/Pepsi drawer' with her foot!) A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears... A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names. A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book. A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party. A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean. A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed. A real friend asks you why it took you so long to call. A simple friend seeks to talk to you about your problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems. A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it. A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have a argument. A real friend calls you after you had a fight. A simple friend expects you to always be there for them. A real friend expects to always be there for you! A simple friend reads this e-mail and deletes it. A real friend passes it on and sends it back to you! Pass this on to anyone you care about....if you get it back you have no beginning, no end. It keeps us together, like our Circle of Friends. Today I pass this on to you. Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you... A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. A real friend calls you after you had a fight. A simple friend expects you to always be there for them. A real friend expects to always be there for you! A simple friend reads this e-mail and deletes it. A real friend passes it on and sends it back to you! Pass this on to anyone you care about....if you get it back you have no beginning, no end. It keeps us together,like our Circle of Friends. Today I pass this on to you. Pass it on to someone who is friend to you.. Hope however reads this enjoys it! Cher

Last edited by cher1052; 11-27-2006 at 08:37 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to cher1052:
lejuine (12-16-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread