It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
(male)

misterserb HB User
Do I have Cancer?

Im a 20 year old male. Generally healthy before this issue.

I was a smoker for about 5 months.
I had somthing in my throat, feeling the need to clear my throat. this was going on for a month when i got a number of respiratory symptoms, including shortness of breath and chest pressure. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed upper respiratory virus that had caused a pneumonia as well. I took 3 weeks of antibiotics, plus another when i took the wrong type by mistake.

After this time my breathing got a lot better but i started getting the same anoying thing in my throat and also i felt something tight when i breated in. Plus some digestive symptoms, diarea, nausea, bloatin abdominal pain, green stools. I was told by the doc my gastro-intestinal flora was severly damaged by antibiotics and a pretty large number of candida albicans colonies were found in my throat and sputum. I got treated for 2-3 weeks for those things and they got better. But then I got some more abdominal pains and weird bowel habbits, and now for the last 5 days, semi-permanent nausea and acid reflux. Moreover i get the throat symptoms again. So its been about 3 months and im still sick im very woried.

In this whole period i've been extremely worried that i have a serious illness,e specially cancer. I was extremely agitated and havent done much of anything. I feel horibly tired and my muscles and joins ache, i feel i cant do anything. I also feel terinbly light headed and dizzy. I have felt this genereal ailments for the past 1-2 months.

I really cannot tell if this is anxiety or if this is a serious illness. I am very afraid I have advanced cancer or throat cancer or something like that. My doc and my family really dont take me seriously and think im just depressed and a hypocondriac. I dunno what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
(male)

Jris HB User
Re: Do I have Cancer?

Look up info on chlorella..It's a green algae.I'm a 15 yr. cancer survivor, I take 6 grams daily.Higher doses will wipe out cancer, or any other nasty thing that's growing inside..It also cleans your blood, and flushes out toxins. I know what I'm talking about..Best to you...

Old 02-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
(male)

Jris HB User

Chlorella also puts large amounts of good bacteria in your gut, sounds like it's what you need..

Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
(female)

momo1313 HB User

mo senior member i live in uk where do you buy this stuff from

Closed Thread