I agree with you that getting something done sooner than 2 months from now may be a very good idea. I agree with your suggestions that ways to do that could be to see another doctor sooner, if you can.
You might ask if you can get in early if there's a cancellation.
This web link says that highly respected guidelines with a recent date (2008) recommend that there are some blood tests that can be used to help diagnose some kinds of testicular cancers: http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/abstract/54/12/e11
Would somebody at the doctor's office who referred you to a specialist be willing to order the fairly common blood tests AFP, HCG and LDH?
Would somebody at that office be willing to look carefully at the whole situation and decide whether it's a good idea to call the specialist and ask if you could be seen sooner?