It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
In 2003 my mom passed away from cancer

In 2003 my mom passed away from cancer . She was 52 years old , the pancreas , she never
suffered from serious illness before . An healthy life . One Sunday , she told us she
was in pain . We brought her to the hospital , within one week she was dead....

We were all shocked , the relatives , her 4 children .

A women one year before , a friend of my parents 49 years old , also passed away
from cancer , within two months . She had raised 5 children .

2 years later , my mom Ďs sister passed away , an heart attack but she had a liver cancer . This
aunt also had raised 4 children .

In my family during 25 years nobody suffered from serious illness , and why does it all happen
at the same time ?.
I was asking myself what happen to us . What was wrong with us . They were good mothers .

I tried to find out the reason , if their is any ?
My mother ,was she different from other mums ?
I use to blame her before ,because she has raised us with not enough money

What i know , compare to other women mothers , my mom and her sister and this women .
This three women that passed away the cancer ,they didnít work so much during their life .
They just did a part time job , an easy job .
This three women they didnít work full times in private companies .They were not hard workers .

Their husbands were working , but had a salary a bit under the average salary of our country .
This three women didnít battle for a carrier but they stayed mainly , at home raising children .
Thatís also a work .
but not the same .Not a real hard work .

And the three women had raised four or five children . that must have been painful difficult
often . She didnít speak so much about it . But she was sad sometimes .
That might have affected her .

When i was child , i was thinking sometimes , my mother and her sister and this women , they
donít have enough budget to raise four or five children . They must have been worrying often .

All our neighbors , have a one or two children families not so many children. Their
mother work full time , speak often about what happen in her company ,it seems her live is
modern exiting , they have a good income .Their mother buy them all what their children need .
their life seems less worrying .My mother was more often alone at home ,only raising her 4
children .

The mothers of this one or two children families are still live .They didnít pass away the cancer.
Do you think cancer can be connected with having too many children ,and staying too often
alone at home ?.

I think if somebody want to raise children ,he must have enough money for that ,
One average salary of the country can raise one children .
Two average salary of the country can raise two children and so on .Doing so itís better .

Or the mother will be in pain most of the time because of not having enough money for raising
her three children .And The children will not feel very well also .

Thatís what use to make my mother sad during so many years ,before it happened .
If she had had more money ,she wouldnít have stressed so much .

Last edited by leopard777; 12-21-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User
Re: In 2003 my mom passed away from cancer

leopard, my best friend died at age 54 from pancreatic cancer. She had two kids, worked full time and made alot of money. Stress can certainly weaken the immune system, and being poor can limit access to medical treatment, but cancer will strike anyone.
Take care of yourself, don't smoke, eat healthy, exercise etc and don't blame your mom anymore. Love that she did the best she could and was there for you growing up.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
Re: In 2003 my mom passed away from cancer

Mel 52 you name it The stress .
when a couple earn just two times the average salary of the country ,
Then he better raise one children or two children maximum .But not four like my parents .My
experience .or you will suffer stress your whole life .

My mother didn’t work most of the time ,she was just doing some simple part time jobs .
Her husband earned an average salary .
It was always stress for her .stress and stress . We have to buy a new wash machine ,we have to
buy new clothes for the children ,ohhh the car just break down .The bank the bank .That has
reduced her immune system .

Just now we have plenty of birth control available .
Better raise a family according to our budget .No stress ,Children and parents will have more
happy times ,no money worrying .That will avoid a lot of stress .

Last edited by leopard777; 12-23-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Closed Thread