It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
(female)

curiouslee HB User
swollen submadullar lymph node

Hello,
I don't know if anybody knows what I should do, but any suggestions are welcomed. About eight months ago my body started going crazy, having some sort of reaction. I started having trouble majorly with allergies, digestion problems, flu's, and digestion problems. I've, of course, been going to the doctors and he has perscribed many rounds of antibotics. Around this time or slightly before, i got a large lump that is movable in my left cheek and a hard smaller lump next my chin, but not below it. I have painfully swollen neck and glands and other swollen glands but they keep telling me "infection, allergies, infection, allergies" and perscribe antibotics and steriods. I finally got my doctor to actually feel my face and he said that it was indeed lymph nodes and he sent me to do a sonogram of the nodes. I saw with my own eyes a huge like black thing and a smaller one where they were hurting. Later that day the doctors office called and said it was an infection and gave me yet another antibotic. I've already been on this one and several others and nothing is working. My WBC was a 9 when it normally is a 11 because of allergies and this was three months ago. A low WBC is not normal for me. Could this be cancer or am I overreacting and what should I insist my doctor do? I am in pain everywhere and am extremly tired all the time to the point where I do nothing anymore..absolutely nothing..and I hate it because I do not want to not do anything but I have no energy and am no good to anybody right now. Any suggestions or if you have been through this too, I would really appreciate any advice. I am tired and looking for advice, been dealing with this since November/December. Thanks to you all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #2
(female)

babysister66 HB User
Re: swollen submadullar lymph node

I am not a Dr, but have a lot of experience with cysts , and I am a RN. If cysts or nodes show up as black, that usually means they are fluid filled, which is a good thing. Hope you get feeling better soon

Closed Thread