It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
(female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB User
Cancer everywhere

I don't understand why cancer is so prevelant these days. Back when I was a kid....it was rare to hear of someone who had cancer..and it was mostly attributed to smoking. Now, people that dont smoke get cancer...Its so sad. I just came from a wake of a woman that died of cervical cancer. I lost a best girlfriend to breast cancer 3 months ago...another girlfriend to bone cancer 3 years ago...a guy my boyfriend works with, has lung and abdominal cancer...all 4 smoked but my recent girlfriend that was 42 with the breast cancer smoked very little.
My prayers are with all of you that are fighting cancer right now...and my hopes are that you WIN!

The following user gives a hug of support to Misssty:
hayleycares (12-21-2010)
Old 11-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User
Re: Cancer everywhere

Misssy2: We live in a toxic world - it's killing us. Second hand smoke is worse for you than regular smoke. Look up xenoestrogens and you'll see a long list of things that add to your estrogen levels, especially in women. Estrogen is the culprit in alot of these cancers. We've got too much in us. Our food supplies are loaded with junk and chemicals. Think about it. There's an increase in diabetes, epilepsy, and autism to name a few.

Alot of people are on HRT and BCP's and they're loaded with estrogen. Soy is another problem. It's a phytoestrogen and ADDS to the estrogen in us. It's being put in our foods. It's in tuna fish, mayonnaise, and is being used in place of vegetable oils that used to be in our foods. It's messing with our systems. All the vegans out there love soy because it's their way of getting protein. I hate it. I never liked it and now it's causing problems in my body with it added to these foods. The same thing goes for MSG. Look at labels and see how many companies are putting "NO MSG ADDED" on their labels. They know it's not good and is causing alot of problems for people. I had to stop eating hot dogs, bottled salad dressings, canned soups, and other processed foods that have it in it. It's disguised on the food labels as "added flavoring". It's messing with my brain.

I grew up breathing second hand smoke and hung out in the bars and bowling alleys full of smoke. It never bothered me when I was young but I can't be around it anymore these days. The same goes for perfume, cleaning chemicals and plastics. They all make me sick. When I was a kid everything was in a glass bottle. Now everything is in plastic. It's all petroleum and is leaching out into our bodies. I had to get my husband to understand that he can't heat stuff up in the microwave anymore with plastic wrap on it. Plastic with the #3 recycling code is the worst. That's what plastic wrap is.

Another thing is that we've all become a world dependant on drugs. Alot of these cause liver toxicity and could lead to cancer. It's a sad situation and I've seen people dying young around me too. Hopefully some day someone will wake up and change things for us so we can stop this vicious cycle.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
(female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB User

Do you know someone who has cancer now? I have read about all the things you list in your post, the plastic, the MSG, the soy...I haven't read to much about the Estrogen..but that makes tons of sense too. I have more testerone (I'm female). I don't know how I know this...but it must be from a blood test in the past. Its so scary and sad...why do such sweet people have to die...I wish none of us had to die...I wish there was an age...like 85-90...you know you going to die...you don't know the day..but you know that it will peaceful and that you will go to a peaceful place and see all the loved ones that have died before you. That is my childhood memory...must have been what my parents told me to not worry me while I was young...And the first person that I knew that died was my Grandpa...I don't know how old he was..but it was lung cancer...and he seemed 80 to me! Anyway, thanks for your take on it...taught me a couple of things.

Old 11-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User

Misssy2: I know a lot of people who have cancer, and right in the town where I live. Some of it could be because of genetics but some of it I think is linked to this town somehow. I have estrogen dominance and it's caused me to begin having epileptic seizures at menopause. I went to an endocrinologist and he tested my hormones and found out I wasn't making enough progesterone to offset the increase in estrogen. The only thing I can link this high estrogen to is these xenoestrogens.

Another thing that's increasing the cancer is the world of technology. The electromagnetic fields that are being emitted from cell phones, cordless phones, TV's, computers, video games, etc. are also a problem.

Weight gain is another thing. Estrogen loves fat. I've gained weight being on these meds I need to take for these seizures. It's harder to lose the weight now that I'm older. It's hard for me to go for walks because I'm overcome by the smell of diesel fumes from trucks and buses and fumes from bad exhausts and lawn mowers. All it does is add to the estrogen in me. I'm hoping that one day my body will adjust and these seizures will stop. To me it's as bad as having cancer. Some days I just want to get off of this earth so I can get my life back in a new world.

Closed Thread