It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
(female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB User
Live like you were dying

My boyfriends boss...was told this week or last week that he only has about 1 year to live...abdominal cancer...started with lung cancer.
Although this is not directly happening to me...I am very sad to hear this.
I don't want to know if I only have a year to live. My heart goes out to those of you that are suffering from this dreadful disease...and I have lost a few dear friends to this monster.
Live like you were dying..that song comes to mind....after all...we are all dying....I'm interested to know if anyone has thoughts about things they would like to do before they die? I really don't have any...but it is something I should think about.
My boyfriend has a plan...I told him..why put it off? We never know...just because some are diagnosed...doesn't mean someone else doesn't have to worry about what fate has in store..it could be tomorrow for any of us.

The following user gives a hug of support to Misssty:
caring12 (11-20-2010)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
how long can one live with cirrhosis dinkydoos Liver & Pancreas Disorders 17 10-03-2011 08:37 AM
The Rain HURTS So BAD - I Want To Live in the Desert! soozbeme Fibromyalgia 11 12-01-2008 03:21 AM
A year to live at most Ronnied Death & Dying 13 09-17-2008 10:50 PM
Mom has a couple of months to live kjonesin Cancer: Lung 10 01-29-2008 10:00 PM
I can't live without speed...maybe. marc445 Addiction & Recovery 7 10-16-2007 07:12 AM