It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
(male)

bennetti321 HB User
A link to the cure

Each person is always going on how cancer is a bad thing however yes it is bad but it is treatable, i never wanted to really get into to it but i will let you know how to start witht he elimiation of cancer and i believe that it can work. The mutation of cancer happens every year look at the cominality of the flu strand each year now if science was to link both the flu gene in with a nucleus destroying ani body or white blood cell to target the multiplying cell it would be a once off cure for all poeple but can be seen to be more.
They would need to combine the tageting cell to the flu flu strand to ensure that the mutation could withstand the new cancers being discovered. I can tell you that any person wanting to look for a cure will need to look at a witeblod cell that will need to reall let go of the answer is wihitn the surroundings yes there are surcumstances that help with this but if you wnat the answer the answer is wihtin the combining of medical and scienece with the nucleus of a cell. this is what controls the cancer and dictates its properties

Take the nueclie and tell me what kills it
next see it slowly injected into the sistice cancer
then from here you will see is sucked up like a tree root and killed by each root of the cancer

Cheers all

Matthew Bennett

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread