It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
(male)

roger mansfield HB User
pancreas cancer??? just wondering if anyone who had/ or has it could help me ?

just recently i was seen at the er for bad back and side pain , now its lower back pain,stomach pain, have had a cough for about 3 mnths now, constant mucus in the back of my throat,and if i eat once a day, when i eat i have about 2-3 bites and im ready to puke, almost constant nautiousness, feel weak and drained all the time, so the er doc took a ct scan of abdomen and it came back as abnormal,the er doc said they found a lesion on the pancreas? they recomended a ultrosound of abdomen, and it too came back as abnormal, and i just had an mri done , and it says and i quote."within the uncinate process ther do appear to be focal regions of fat signal that correspond to the area in question on the prior ct scan?, i have to wait until the 21st to talk to him, about the next step, but im sort of freakin out, all of my sympthoms are right in line with pancreas cancer, not to jump to any conclusions, but i could use some help right now , he also noted on the discharge slip to ask doc about, "fat in pancreas" "hypodense region" any help would be appreciated, thank you for looking!

The following user gives a hug of support to roger mansfield:
Anticancer999 (02-22-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User
Re: pancreas cancer??? just wondering if anyone who had/ or has it could help me ?

Did they do any blood work to check your lipase or blood sugar?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread