It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
(male)

Basagu HB User
How to prepare?

So, i`ll introduce myself. I call myself Basagu ( Not my real name, but for a little bit of privacy...) I`m a teen and i`m Dutch. My family has a lot of cancer going on and i`m SURE i`ll have it sooner then latter, why?

First of, my doctors say i have something wrong with my PTEN (Gotta google that, will do tomorrow)

I sit in constant smoke from people smoking in house

I don`t move a lot ( i go to gym now )

My diet is HORRIBLE ( Trying to chance that, its so hard...)

I`ve been in touch with benzeen a lot lately

and last, i`m autistic, i heared somewhere that cancer and autism share the same root or something? Not sure about that since i can`t find the source.

Well, this was me, venting my worries, thanks for reading and possible input/reply

Last edited by mod85; 01-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
(female)

renko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB User
Re: How too prepare?

Hi, I just read your post. I have had cancer twice and I am so thankful to be alive. I suggest that you enjoy your young life and do what you can to be a productive man in society. You do the best you can in life and also have choices to eat, exercise and be a decent person to other people. I think you are really doing well if you say you are autistic. You communicate very well. I wish you the very best and try to smell the roses and enjoy time with your family because life can be short. We all don't know how much time we have left in our lives. I lost my mom when I was 12 years old and was adopted when I was 3 so I only had my mom for 9 years but we were very close for that short of time. Find good friends and share with them how you feel. Enjoy the beauty of nature and set goals in your life. I am much older than you are but after two bouts with cancer and getting it early I am so thankful for living and enjoying everyday. God bless you and best wishes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
(male)

alexander36 HB User
Re: How too prepare?

Hi,

I think you should talk to your doctor. Also avoid smoke (and of course smoke no cigarettes)

And of course it's good to have an healthy life : practice sport, eat healthy food and well balanced diet(for exemple there are many vegetables like brocolli that have interesting properties against cancer)

Practice relaxation,and so on.

Sorry for my english it's not my native language ;o)

I whish you all the best

Alex

Old 01-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #4
(female)

Jasmiina HB User
Re: How to prepare?

Hi,
You really shouldn`t think so much about the possibility of you being diagnosed with the cancer. We all can search for relations between us and cancer but there is no need for that. Everything is in your mind and don`t let yourself down by thinking such horrible thoughts.
plus, stick on your plan of healthy lifestyle.

Closed Thread