It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
(female)

malissa1989 HB User
Unhappy 2 hard lumps in lower leg not visible pls help

Hi everyone

A couple of days ago while putting on lotion i noticed two lump just to the side of my shin half way down. One is the size of a grape and the other is right next to it but aprox half the size. they are quite hard but not bone hard. They aren't visible which is why i have only just noticed them, but they can be moved about slightly under pressure. no pain associated with them. i was wondering if any one had any ideas what they could be, if they are serious or not or if i should see a dr about them?

the past couple of month i have been increasingly run down and experiencing dreadful headaches more frequently which i dont know if they are linked or just a coincidence?

any help will be much appreciated! thank you

Old 08-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: 2 hard lumps in lower leg not visible pls help

Hello Malissa

We should always check in with a doctor with any kind of lump. It is a valid concern when we find a lump anywhere. Chances are it is just a couple of common fatty tumors, but in the event that it is more, the earlier treated the better. I am an older lady and have learned that time spent worrying is better spent being proactive and getting to the bottom of things.

Make an appointment on Monday morning. Do it!

Here's hoping that we can all smile when the reassurance comes that all is well.

Hugs
reach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread