It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
(female)

Ambee102 HB User
Cyst

I am 29 female. I have a cyst in my underarm. It has been there for 9 years. I have had it looked at every time I went to the doc and he said it is not bothering you so no need to do anything. A year ago I had a mammogram to look at it just because I wanted it. It came back fine so doc didn't want to see me again about it. I went to a dermatology about something different and had him look at it because I was having shooting pain in it and I was feeling it. Also my chest was hurting sometimes. I thought maybe related. Anyways he immediately said with my age and how long it has been there he wanted it biopsied. He sent me to a general surgeon. She sent me for a mammogram and ultrasound. It has came back negative. Said the breast parenchyma is dense. I have been having trouble with some other problems. Like loose weight since June 134-113 lbs. I have been exhausted and stomach hurting. Making me not eat as much. Also I was on doxycycline since January. Not taking it anymore. Now I am having diarrhea once a week with constipation 3-4 days in between. No fun. I have a new family doc now since last one never wanted to do anything. The new doc is sending me to a gi doc and wants met o have the cyst looked at further. I asked her if she thought it was a gi or digestive prob from the antibiotics. She said I hope so. So I guess I'll find out. Does this sound like anything anyone has experience before cancer diagnosis? I know you don't know if i have cancer but thought you might know if it is classic symptoms of some kind of cancer. I was not worried about the cyst because it has been there so long with no changes that I can tell. Just the doc said to have it checked out more. So I was thinking she was thinking it could be something. All blood test came back fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread