It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
(male)

Wekivaboy HB User
Cancer of the...

So i think i have cancer of the penis ..... So here it goes every since i was a oung boy i had this lump on my penis i recall it was from an accident to my penis but i dont want to get into that ive got so many rhings running threw my mind idk wat to think but yeah the lump is about he size of a quater on my penis and as i got older i got bigger currently a (teen) i came to understand things a bet better i reseached the cancer and its a very rare type of cancer not usually found in boys at a really young age but the problem i have is that maybe to remove the lump on my penis my penis would have to go and in my line of thought i rather die from cancer than have no penis so idk what it could be i need answers and bu the way i was born premature but doctors always said i was healthy i had so many physical exams and nothing was metioned so im kinda lost and in denial and way havent i felt like i have cancer its been there for so long im athletic im gainig weight im not easily tired doesnt cancer effect your strenght please help me

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Recently found birth mother and siblings...cancer rampant in family! crybabe Cancer 2 03-22-2010 06:07 AM
Bush advisor had federal government perjuried itself in methymercury cancer case 3595marc Cancer 0 09-09-2008 05:54 PM
Questions regarding Hospitals Quickness regarding cancer laggirl Cancer 2 01-08-2008 10:35 AM
been told it was THROAT CANCER and it was NOT? britneysmommie Cancer 2 07-26-2006 11:22 PM
Is there anything I can eat or drink that can help prevent cancer? StanTheMan Cancer 6 10-04-2005 11:46 AM