It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
(male)

Vince668 HB User
[PLEASE HELP] I think I might have cancer!

Hey everyone....I'm a 17 year old male and for the past week or so, I've been really scared cause I think I have cancer!

Here's a list of my problems:

- occasional slight pain around body (not specific to certain areas so I think the cancer has spread all over my body)

- body occasionally feels like it's stressed

- occasionally have this vomiting feeling (on and off for a couple months now). I usually try to vomit when I get this feeling, but nothing ever comes out and I feel better after tryin to vomit. This feeling seems to happen only in the morning, always after I get in the car drive somewhere and get out.

- a week ago while I was walking in school, my right knee started hurting a bit. The last time this happened was a lonng lonnnnng time ago (like 2 years ago). I really hope this isn't bone cancer.....

What is wrong with me? I really hope it's not cancer.....but what are the chances?

Last edited by Vince668; 12-19-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
(female)

motherofmercy HB User
Re: [PLEASE HELP] I think I might have cancer!

it sounds like you are very scared with the problems that you have. it seem to me that you are going to stress related problems

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #3
(male)

davee76 HB User
Re: [PLEASE HELP] I think I might have cancer!

There's no way you can know anything for sure unless you see a doctor.

Closed Thread